It is a designation in the mortgage sector: that has been adopted as a term for mortgage originators who choose to assist borrowers on a more personal level by incorporating the mortgage decision with a borrowers short and long-term financial objectives.
Why is it important to use someone who is a Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist – or C.M.P.S.?
Those who sell only price, often do so because they have little else to offer. Price alone is not an indication of quality, service, or value. The goal of a CMPS is to provide borrowers with the best combination of rate, fee & service.
A C.M.P.S. designation is important to you and your buyer for a variety of reasons:
- CMPS Loan Originators help with long term planning by asking the right questions as to the buyers goals and dreams- this helps make good educated decisions about the best financing for them
- CMPS Loan Originators provide valuable research and the back up documentation to assist buyers in making sound financial decisions – for example: Gift tax information, IRS implications of their financing decisions, long & short term benefits and consequences of their choices
- CMPS Loan Originators provide the professionalism & confidence needed in today’s environment to provide creditability to the transaction
- A CMPS Loan Originators goal is to use their skills to help your buyers do 3 things:
- Compare loan options more effectively
- Consider housing and mortgage decisions in the context of your overall financial situation
- Make smarter choices when it comes to debt cash flow and real estate investments
Providing value to all parties – one family at time!
For more information about how working with a Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist can help you & your buyers make sound financial choices when buying their home, please contact me.