Have you ever wondered how Divorce can affect your Real Estate Transaction?
Attorney Gregg Greenstein of Frascona, Joiner, Goodman and Greenstein, P.C. teaches a fun class that covers common problems that arise in dealing with such an sensitive transaction.
Some of the topics that Gregg cover are:
- Avoiding errors that may result in broker malpractice claims
- Increase productivity
- Avoid situations that are not likely to result in a successful closing
- Develop time management skills when helping divorcing persons
- Identify divorce-related problems in real estate transactions
- Enhance credibility with judges and lawyers by being prepared for testimony
- Understand the needs of judges and lawyers in real estate/divorce matters
This class is a great way to add some valuable knowledge to your toolkit!
The next class will be held on August 23, 2018 in Cherry Creek.