What’s It Worth? – Virtual
How to Understand and Estimate the Value of a Home
by Making Appraisal Style Adjustments
Have you ever wanted to know what an additional bathroom or living on a cul-de-sac is worth? What does backing to a busy street do to the value of a home and what’s it worth to have a finished or walk-out basement? Do you know whether buyers will pay for extensive upgrades made by your sellers?
If you are interested in better understanding value and how to utilize appraisal valuation techniques, then this class is for you. Get the knowledge and tools you need to prepare an accurate and effective CMA and make better business decisions by understanding values. You will learn to do the following:
1) Break down a home into its value components.
2) Compare a home to homes that have recently sold and
make the necessary adjustments.
3) Utilize techniques to determine what adjustments are necessary and how to determine the appropriate adjustment amount.
4) Enhance your ability to prepare and deliver accurate Competitive Market Analysis to clients and customers.
5) Make good business decisions based on a valuation platform.
4 CE Credits
Instructor: Steve Olson
Class is virtual via ZOOM