Residential Management Operations – Virtual
For Anyone Who Owns and/or Manages Rental Property
This class is for beginner to intermediate property managers.
This course will give you an understanding of the rules and regulations, pertaining to the residential property management, as stated in the Colorado Real Estate Manual.
This understanding will help you practice property management in compliance with state statutes and Real Estate Commission rules.
This course will primarily focus on single-family homes, duplexes & triplexes.
Topics covered include the following:
- What is a Policy and Procedure Manual
- What is included in the Policy and Procedure Manual
- Updating the Policy and Procedure Manual
- Organizational Structure of the Company
- Establishing Employee Policies and Procedures
- Management Services Provided
- Preparing Your Property for Tenants
- Contractors for Your Properties
6 CE Credits
Instructor: Peter Meer