Real Estate Auctions ~ A Primer for Real Estate Brokers – Virtual
This class will cover:
- Introduction to Auction terms and concepts
- Learning how to get paid on both sides of the transaction
- Qualifying potential properties, buyers and sellers
- Differences between auctions and traditional MLS listings
- Advantages to Buyer/Seller/Agent
- Live, On-line, and Simulcast auctions
- When to consult with a Professional Auctioneer
- Live Auction Demonstration
Rich will also do a bonus hour of Dealing with the Stuff!
It’s very common as brokers that you’re getting ready to list a home, and they have tons of “stuff” laying around. While it would be nice if they took all of it with them, the truth is many won’t.
Rich can walk you through both your options and the timelines necessary to getting things out and gone. Topics include scheduling; vendors; household hazardous materials; trash and recycling, estate sales and auctions; donations and more. Also included will be dealing with out of state owners/sellers, and family concerns with probate and other similar issues.
Instructor: Rich Schur
4 CE Credits