In-Depth Contract Review: Exclusive Right to Sell – Virtual
Understanding the Exclusive Right to Sell and the Exclusive Right to Buy Contracts
Areas the class will cover:
- How to protect your commission.
- What are your Uniform Duties as outlined in the contracts.
- Your choices of being an Agent or Transaction Broker.
- What are your fiduciary responsibilities as an Agent, if selected.
- What are your requirements about advising your client on different marketing methods and the Marketing Termination clause?
- Who has access to a listed home and how an agent could expose themselves to liability.
- FIRPTA and Colorado Withholding disclosures.
- Contract termination rights of the parties.
- What happens when there is a forfeiture.
- How to get paid if you are representing a Buyer.
- Can you insert commissions into the Contract to Buy and Sell.
- Brokerage Services.
This is a short list of items covered and there is so much more. These are the Contracts you use every day; do you understand them?
4 CE Credits
Instructor: Steve Olson
Class is virtual via ZOOM