Drafting Better Additional Provisions – Virtual
Covid-19 seems to breed contract contingencies like rabbits. Some contingencies:
· Were great at the beginning of the pandemic, but are not so good now
· Fit one buyer, but not another
· Work for a buyer but not the seller
· Fit the seller’s needs but not the buyer’s
· Are more complicated than just using the blanks in the State contract to achieve the same goal.
Learn how to:
1. Identify situations where additional provisions and addenda help your client and avoid situations where they hurt.
2. Evaluate language other brokers present to you.
3. Choose or draft your own additional provisions.
Instructor: Attorney Jon Goodman
3 CE Credits