Drafting Better Additional Provisions – Virtual
Are you tired of using generic contracts that don’t adequately protect your clients’ interests? This class will teach you how to draft additional provisions that can help you negotiate better deals, protect your clients, and avoid legal issues.
· Fit one buyer, but not another
· Work for a buyer but not the seller
· Fit the seller’s needs but not the buyer’s
· Are more complicated than just using the blanks in the State contract to achieve the same goal.
Learn how to:
1. Identify situations where additional provisions and addenda help your client and avoid situations where they hurt.
2. Evaluate the language other brokers present to you.
3. Choose or draft your own additional provisions.
with Attorney Jon Goodman
3 CE Credits
The class will be held Virtually via ZOOM
** In order to receive CE credits, you must have your camera on and be visible for the entire class.
Participating in any activities that are distracting is prohibited during class.
This includes, but is not limited, to driving or showing homes. CE credits will not be given to those who fail to follow these guidelines. **