Advanced Contracts II – Westminster
Instructor: Steve Olson
3 CE Credits
The Peaks and Valleys of the Exclusive Right to Sell and the Exclusive Right to Buy Contracts (class includes the 2020 changes)
Effective January 1, 2020 there are significant changes to the Exclusive Right to Sell and the Exclusive Right to Buy Contracts
Topics covered include:
- How to protect your commission.
- What are your Uniform Duties as outlined in the contracts?
- Your choices of being an Agent or Transaction Broker.
- What are your requirements about advising your client on different marketing methods and the new Marketing Termination clause?
- FIRPTA and Colorado Withholding, new disclosures.
- Seller’s Obligations as well as Broker’s.
- What happens when there is a forfeiture.
- How to get paid if you are representing a Buyer.
- Can you insert commissions into the Contract to Buy and Sell.
- Brokerage Services.
And much, much more